|1968 Camaro Convertible Pro - Touring
* ZZ 572 / 620 DELUXE GM CRATE ENGINE * DSE REAR MINI TUBS - MODIFIED FOR CONVERTIBLE
* KEISLER TKO 600 - 5 SPEED CONVERSION * DSE SELECTA – MULTI SPEED MODERN WIPER KIT
* ONE OF CUSTOM STACK FUEL INJECTION * DSE ELECTRIC RALLY SPORT HEADLIGHT ACTUATORS
* MARCH SERPENTINE FRONT OF ENGINE KIT * DSE BRIGHT DRIVER COMPOSITE HEADLIGHTS
* VINTAGE AIR AFTERMARKET AIR CONDITIONING * DSE BILLET ROLLER BEARING HOOD HINGES
* CPP BIG BRAKES FRONT AND REAR * CUSTOM 3” EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH H-PIPE
* 18” FRONT, 19” REAR BUDNICK ICE FAT LIP WHEELS * Q-TEC ELECTRIC EXHAUST CUT OUTS
* 18” FRONT / 19” REAR BFG – G-FORCE RADIAL TIRES * CUSTOM FABRICATED FRONT / REAR SEATS
* POLISHED BE-COOL RADIATOR / FAN MODULE * STAY-FAST CONVERTIBLE TOP WITH INNER HEADLINER
* CUSTOM NARROWED MOSER 12 BOLT, 3.73 POSI * AUTOMETER SPEEDO / TACHOMETER COMBINATION
* MODIFIED HOTCHKISS SUBFRAME CONNECTORS * SPECIALTY AFTERMARKET POWER WINDOWS
* FAT MAN FAB MODIFIED FRONT CHASSIS * STAINLESS TUBULAR UPPER/LOWER CONTROL ARMS
* FRONT STEER POWER RACK AND PINION STEERING * CHROME 7” DUAL DIAPHRAM BRAKE BOOSTER & MASTER
* DSE QUADRA LINK REAR SUSPENSION * CHROME CARRERA FRONT AND REAR COIL OVERS
* AFTERMARKET STAINLESS STEEL FUEL TANK
Here is the start of the project - dis-assembly & assesment begins
|572 CID Engine - Fresh Out Of Crate
Here the body has come back from plasti-blasting - Much hidden damage that will need attention. Body going on rottiserie next.
The 1/4's have been cut off, The trunk floor removed. This project will be getting a new 1 pce. trunk floor now available.
Here the mini-tubs are being fitting for installation - a few custom modifications are required for these mini tubs
Fat Man Chassis being assembled, Engine installed in Chassis for fitment - notice NO hood clearance
The body back from paint - Custom assembly begins with sound deadener insulation applied to floor.
Electrical system being wired, Be-Cool radiator module installed, 572 valve covers out for polishing
Convertible top frame rebuilt & installed, Stay Fast convertible top installation, Finally received & installed custom ordered 19" & 18" budnik wheels
Top & Rear window installed, Initial wheel alignment performed & Ride height adjusted
Check out the convertible top inside headliner, Interior assembled & installed with aftermarket seats
572 engine compartment, notice custom wiper motor cover, Ran in carbureted but will be getting a fuel injection conversion
|Here is a picture of the stack fuel injection we installed on the KozmaKamaro , the middle picture is our electric exhaust cutouts,
the rh picture is assembling the front end sheet metal the day before the World of Wheels car show.
We all worked around the clock to prepare the KozmaKamaro for the 41st Annual World of Wheels Car Show
Here we are setting up the night before the show opened to the public.
The car was admired by thousands of spectators all weekend long.
|The Kozma Kamaro was awarded 4 top awards including: Best in Class for Custom Convertible,
Outstanding Custom, Outstanding Paint, & Outstanding Custom Engine